Northwest Indiana Subdivisions
There’s no shortage of beautiful communities in Northwest Indiana. From Cedar Lake to Valparaiso, Northwest Indiana offers exceptional schools, parks, and recreational facilities that make it one of the best places to raise a family. At Steiner Homes, we’re fortunate to spread the love for Northwest Indiana by selling accessibly priced homes. Check out some of the cities, towns, and villages we serve below. If you’re so willing, navigate from our city pages to take a peek at the subdivisions we serve! From Coffee Creek in Chesterton to Emerald Crossing in Dyer, Northwest Indiana’s subdivisions offer a diverse landscape we’re confident you’ll love. Contact us today for questions—or to tell us about a Northwest Indiana community that interests you.
Northwest Indiana Subdivisions You Can Build In Today
Easton Park – Chesterton
Great schools, parks, beautiful beaches, and less than an hour to Chicago. A new rail line to Chicago coming soon. Very near national lakeshore dunes.
Top-rated schools, beautiful city, great restaurants, many parks. University town with downtown living very popular. Easy access to major highways. Listed as one of the top small cities in the US.
Deer Ridge South
Last walkouts in Crown Point. Incredible views. Surrounded by conservancy district. Great schools. Beautiful downtown square. Wooded half-acre lots.
Check Out The Subdivisions In These Great Indiana Cities
Stunning communities abound in Northwest Indiana, providing you with a diverse selection of choices. This part of the state offers expansive parks, stellar schools, and numerous recreational facilities, all of which make it an excellent choice to raise a family. Find out more about some of these communities and their impressive subdivisions.
Burns Harbor, Indiana Subdivisions
Found along the shores of Lake Michigan, Burns Harbor gives you the perfect mix of suburban and rural life. Available subdivisions include the following:
- Marina Shores: One of the newest housing subdivisions in the area, Marina Shores has lots that start at $60,000 and are a part of the Porter school system.
- Wagner Hills: This subdivision has lots that are approximately 0.3 acres and range between $30,000 to $50,000. It’s part of the Duneland school system.
Cedar Lake, Indiana Subdivisions
Home to the largest natural lake in Northwest Indiana, Cedar Lake is a quiet community that’s surrounded by beaches, nature trails, and parks. This developing area is home to several subdivisions, including:
- Havenwood: Homes are about 0.25 acres and start at $30,000. It’s also part of the Hanover school district.
- Krystal Oaks Estates: The lots in this subdivision are approximately 0.25 acres and start at $30,000. It sits within the Crown Point school district.
- Monastery Woods: Found at the north end of town, this subdivision has a variety of ranch and two-story homes available. It’s part of the Hanover school district.
- West Creek Sunrise: This subdivision has large lots along with rolling hills. Lot prices range between $70,000 to $160,000. It’s part of the Lowell school district.
Chesterton, Indiana Subdivisions
Chesterton is considered somewhat of a beach town due to its proximity to the Indiana Dunes State Park. Available subdivisions include the following:
- Coffee Creek: As one of the most stunning subdivisions in the state, Coffee Creek has 0.2-acre lots that range between $50,000 to $95,000. It’s part of the Duneland school system.
- The Preserve: This subdivision has homes that range in price between $55,000 to $80,000. It’s also part of the Duneland school system.
- Sand Creek: Nestled near the Sand Creek Golf Course, the Sand Creek subdivision has large .75-acre lots that start at $130,000. It’s another subdivision that’s part of the Duneland school system.
- St. Andrews: This subdivision is part of the Chesterton school system. Lots start around $50,000 for 0.3 acres of land.
Crown Point, Indiana Subdivisions
With a population of around 25,000, Crown Point has numerous shopping areas as well as several parks. It’s also home to nine subdivisions, some of which include the following:
- Deer Ridge South: This family-oriented subdivision has a stunning pond and a beautiful tree line. The lot size ranges between 0.3 to 1.2 acres and costs between $76,000 to $84,000. It’s part of the Crown Point school system.
- Feather Rock: Close to downtown and schools, this subdivision has 1-acre lots that range between $65,000 to $100,000. It’s also part of the Crown Point school system.
- White Hawk West: A golf course sits across the street of this subdivision, which offers 0.3-acre lots. Prices range between $30,000 to $50,000. It’s part of the Lake Central school system.
Schererville, Indiana Subdivisions
This picturesque city has an abundance of parks and attractive neighborhoods. The following subdivisions are also all a part of the Lake Central school system:
- Amber Fields: Lots in this subdivision are about 0.25 acres and range between $70,000 to $90,000.
- Autumn Creek: Lots range in price between $50,000 to $80,000 for 0.25 to 0.5 acres.
- Fawn Valley: Many of the wooded lots in this subdivision provide a quiet backdrop. Prices range between $75,000 to $150,000 for 0.25- to 2-acre lots.
St. John, Indiana Subdivisions
Full of quiet neighborhoods and quality schools, St. John is home to about 16,000 people. Some subdivisions, all of which are part of the Lake Central school system, found in this town include the following:
- Heron Park: Located behind Lake Central High School, this subdivision has lots between 0.3 to 0.6 acres. The prices range between $60,000 to $70,000.
- Lake Hills: If you’re looking for a lake or pond lot, this is the subdivision for you. The lots are 0.3 to 0.6 acres and range between $70,000 to $160,000.
- Renaissance: This brand-new subdivision has lots between 0.3 to 0.5 acres with prices starting at $70,000.
Valparaiso, Indiana Subdivisions
As one of the major cities in Porter County, Valparaiso is home to about 32,000 people. It offers plenty of entertainment options and is about a 55-minute drive to the southeast side of Chicago. It’s also home to 21 subdivisions, some of which include the following:
- Harrison West: You’ll find easy access to bike trails within this subdivision, which has lots ranging in size between 0.5 to 1.5 acres. Prices start at $50,000. It’s part of the Valparaiso school district.
- Sagamore: This secluded subdivision is surrounded by wetlands and woodlands. The lot size is between 0.2 and 0.5 acres with prices ranging between $35,000 to $45,000. It’s part of the Valparaiso school district.
- Tuscany: Affordable lots are available in this subdivision with costs ranging between $50,000 to $60,000. The lot size is 0.3 acres. It’s part of the Valparaiso school district.
- Vernon Woods: Lots at this subdivision are expansive since they range between 1 to 1.8 acres. Prices are between $80,000 and $100,000. It’s part of the Union school district.
Winfield, Indiana Subdivisions
Winfield offers small-town charm with a proximity to larger cities. All lots are part of the Crown Point school district. Some available subdivisions include the following:
- Doubletree East: This gated and upscale subdivision has lots near a lake. Lots range between 0.25 to 0.5 acres and cost between $70,000 to $140,000.
- Doubletree West: With a private security guard service, this secure subdivision sits near many stores, parks, and sports arenas. Lots start at $40,000 for the 0.2-acre lots.
- Prairie Crossing: This low-restriction subdivision has larger lot sizes, which are between 1.0 to 2.3 acres. Prices range between $40,000 to $80,000.
If you’re looking to build the home of your dreams in one of these communities, reach out to Steiner Homes. We have stellar relationships with developers all across the area and can help you plant roots in Northwest Indiana.