We, at Steiner Homes, take great pride in each home we build, and therefore, have adopted the following principles to help ensure full homeowner satisfaction.
Before closing, we will schedule a final walk-through of a home with the new homeowner, explaining important features that will prove beneficial to maintaining the home’s long-term value.
Steiner Homes will willingly accommodate a punch list that is compiled by the homeowner of valid items that may need further modification, and of which can be specified at the following times:
- At closing
- 60 days after closing
- 1 year after closing for drywall repairs, as needed.
All parts, materials and labor are under a one-year warranty by Steiner Homes, or by the applicable date of respective manufacturers.
As a handy reference, at closing, Steiner Homes will provide the homeowner a list of the HVAC, plumbing, and electrical trade contractors who performed services at the home.
We stand behind our quality workmanship, and any urgent problems related to the construction of a Steiner-built home will be addressed immediately.
Warranty Service Request
If you need home warranty service, please fill out the request form below. Be sure to fill in each field before you submit. For additional issues, click the Additional Room Button. A verification email will be sent to your provided email address. Minor drywall or paint issues (screw-pops, hairline cracks, etc.) will be handled at the 1 year walkthrough, and do not need to be filled out in the request form.
NOTE: If this is an emergency, such as leaking water that will cause additional damage if not immediately addressed, call 219-380-1586 and contact the respective contractor from the list given at your closing.
- Door Link Garage Doors – 410 Series
- Door Link Garage Doors – 490 Series
- Lift Master Garage Door Opener Manual
- Certainteed Vinyl Siding Warranty, Care, and Maintenance
- Certainteed Vinyl Shakes Warranty, Care, and Maintenance
- LP Smartside Product Information
- Kemper Cabinets Care and Cleaning
- Kraftmaid Cabinets Care and Cleaning
- Quality Cabinets Care and Cleaning
- American Water Heater Installation Instructions
- American Water Heater Spec Sheet
- Bradford White Water Heater