Floor Plan Details
- Steiner Homes is now offering virtual meetings, socially distant in-person meetings, and is following all other guidelines set in place by the CDC and state to ensure the safety of employers and clients.
- Interested in making your dream home become a reality with Steiner Homes? Call the team at (219) 841-5412 or e-mail at [email protected] for more information.
- “The two-story foyer really adds some volume to the home, and there’s an open railing going all the way up the stairs, giving the space a more open feel,” Steiner said. An open railing is a stair framed so that the treads and risers can be seen from the side of the stair.
- Upstairs provides versatile space and room for a loft space if desired.
- The grand master suite, also located on the second floor, includes both a his and her closet, room for a free-standing tub in the bathroom, double vanity sinks, and offers close proximity to the washer and dryer amenities.
- On the main floor, a generous office space awaits families for career or school work, and a walk-in pantry and roomy mudroom are perfect for kids who are coming in from romping around outside and are hungry for snacks, meals, and more.
- Based on most of the lot designs in Northwest Indiana subdivisions, homeowners will have the option to add on a third car garage bay if desired.
Our Pledge To You,
We, at Steiner Homes, take great pride in each home we build, and therefore, have adopted the following principles to help ensure full homeowner satisfaction.
Before closing, we will schedule a final walk-through of a home with the new homeowner, explaining important features that will prove beneficial to maintaining the home's long-term value.
Steiner Homes will willingly accommodate a punch list that is compiled by the homeowner of valid items that may need further modification, and of which can be specified at the following times:
- At closing
- 60 days after closing
- 1 year after closing for drywall repairs, as needed.
All parts, materials and labor are under a one-year warranty by Steiner Homes, or by the applicable date of respective manufacturers.
As a handy reference, at closing, Steiner Homes will provide the homeowner a list of the HVAC, plumbing, and electrical trade contractors who performed services at the home.
We stand behind our quality workmanship, and any urgent problems related to the construction of a Steiner-built home will be addressed immediately.